Our smiling and skilled project coordinator. Malin started at our customer center in 2009, since 2016 she has been project coordinator. Fortunately for us. She works with the follow-up of projects, customers who are going to fiber, customer information and is in close contact with our partners.
3 quick questions for Malin:
- What is the best thing about working in Midt-Telemark Breiband: "The best thing about working here is definitely the people, we have a top working environment and everyone is passionate about delivering the best products to our customers"
- Which network should you choose? "Fiber is without a doubt the most stable network you can get. You don't get a home until you get the fiber into the house, as we usually say"
- Who are you in the gang? "I'm probably she's energetic
Our technology-loving and hard-working manager of the commercial department. Svein has worked with IT, electronics and telecom since 1992 and always keeps up to date with what is happening in technology. "We always think of the customers first, and we take the fact that we deliver a product that many people depend on very seriously," says Svein.
3 quick questions for Svein:
- What is the best thing about working in Midt-Telemark Breiband? "People are proud of their work here, and always show up. It's motivating"
- Name an important part of your job: "Creating a large and satisfied customer base so that we have room to sponsor local teams and associations. We want to be part of the local value creation"
- Who are you in the gang? "If I were to mention two things it would have to be impatient and fair."
Hard-working and structured project manager with responsibility for operation and development from A to Z. Thomas has worked with us since 2013, and can say that he is never bored at work. "Here there is a very good working environment, good colleagues and great development potential, I am constantly learning new things."
3 quick questions for Thomas:
- What is the best thing about working in Midt-Telemark Breiband? "No day is the same here, and the tasks are very different. I like to solve the challenges that arise. Then I enjoy myself. I can in every way recommend Midt-Telemark Breiband as a place of employment".
- Name an important part of your job: "I have a close dialogue with the contractors. Together we find good solutions"
- Who are you in the gang? “I am very careful. It comes in handy in my job, then you don't have to do things twice. Everything must be in order before we get started."
Our dedicated and committed day-to-day manager who is above average interested in technology. Jon likes things to go quickly, and is passionate about delivering the best services to the local community. "Today, our customers expect the network to 'just work', they should be able to expect that and we work hard every single day to fulfill just that. It gives an extra dimension that we deliver products to local customers who need our services. For example in health and preparedness. We take that responsibility very seriously."
3 quick questions for Jon:
- How are you as a leader? “I think I'm fair. Then I'm not afraid to fold up my arms and grab a hold where it's needed."
- What is the best thing about working in Midt-Telemark Breiband? "Our dedicated people, and that we deliver a product that is important to so many".
- Who are you in the gang? "He engaged, and maybe a little impatient, but I like things to move forward."